Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can someone give me a review of the skin care products called Natural Advantage? They are endorsed by Jane S.?

I saw it advertised on an infomercial.

Can someone give me a review of the skin care products called Natural Advantage? They are endorsed by Jane S.?
I have not seen this product lately. I'm a skin Care Consultant and believe most any product is benefical. But, I have always recommended Arbonne and they have a 26 yr history of excellent botanical product lines.
Reply:hello there!!!!!!!!


depending on who these people are will direct your topic. for exampl if they are "high flying" people with lots of moeny then do some reserch in to the economy and start talking about that, disscuss things like the oil price the dollar to the pound.





but if its just normal people at work then talk about the normal things the baseball match during the weekend even wrestling. what ever you thing might float their boat.


good luck!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment