Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ive heard about Mario Badescu skin care products. Is it effective?

I love Mario. I use cellufirm moisturizer for my face and it keeps my face soft. It's hard to keep my face soft because I have dry skin. I also use the elasto-seamollient hand cream every day and night....pretty addicted to that.


Another fun thing about Mario is they give you a TON of samples of the different products they have. BIG samples....big samples make me happy. :)


I would give them a shot.

Ive heard about Mario Badescu skin care products. Is it effective?
Honey, all skin care ointment/lotion is "effective" for doing something, to something. But you don't want to know what they don't tell you it does . Stick to natures own sweetie.
Reply:I used Mario once and I did not like it. I did not see any results.





I then came across Kara Vita.





These products are amazing. They are FDA regulated. Meaning that they cannot be sold unless the FDA certifies that they do what they are intended to do. So you know they have to work. You will see results in your skin. They do not mask or cover up problems. These product truly change the health of you skin.





Please visit www.karavita.com for more info





If you like to try the products for free, just let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment