Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has Any one tried MD Formulations skin care Products?

They are made by the same company as Bare Minerals, They have a kit for acne and I want to know if any one has tried it and what their results were? They also have a body scrub, and body spray. I am desperate for anything.!

Has Any one tried MD Formulations skin care Products?
I have tried it. it doesnt really work. Personally I like proactive better. And its less expensive the trick to it is ICE!!! I have bad acne and ice really helps right after I put the toner I put some ice and it helps the inflammation. Also putting the benzoyl peroxide in you refrigerator .When you put it on cold it helps. I have really bad acne but if you have regular acne this is going to really make a difference. Also I just got zeno it’s a new acne device ill tell you later if that works or not good luck!
Reply:no i haven't


No comments:

Post a Comment