Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need a recommendation for skin care products to use with a light case of rosacea.?

Mainly I need a cleanser and moisturizer that will do their job but wont leave my face looking aggravated.

I need a recommendation for skin care products to use with a light case of rosacea.?
I have rosacea too, and you can get prescription creams from your dermatologist if you have a bad case, but my case is mild, so I just buy mine at Wal-Mart.





I always look for words like "sensitive skin" and "calming." Never buy anything with retin A because that will cause a major flair up of RED.





I tried buying that Euceren cream for redness, and I like the cleanser and the night cream, but that "green" lotion for daytime was awful. I thought I was looking good until a co-worker actually asked me what all that green stuff was on my face!! I never wore that again!!





Aveeno, Eucerin, and Neutragena are probably the 3 brands I tend to stick with although I have also tried the "sensitive skin" version of Oil of Olay, and I did ok with that.





Sensitive skin brands tend to be perfume and dye free and non-comedigenic which means it won't clog your pores which could cause inflammation.





There are also some "cool cucumber" masks you can buy and I always put in the fridge for a little while before applying and it's sooo soothing to my skin.
Reply:I have really deep red cheeks and been to a dermatologist and they gave me cetaphil which is a thick face wash that takes a layer of skin off with every use i also have a lil exsima and it helps with that as well its over the counter and fregrant free give it a try


No comments:

Post a Comment