Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are dead sea-based skin care products really THAT good?

I am interesting in finding out if they are worth buying. Is it really a magic pill that will make you lose the wrinkles and other effects of aging?

Are dead sea-based skin care products really THAT good?
The only dead sea products that i have ever used is Seaora mineral hand cream and their body lotion. Both products have made my skin softer than it has ever been. Both products absorb quickly to deeply hydrate your skin from the inside, without clogging pores.





I have recently purchased some from http://www.bpcosmetics.com and received it within 3 days after my purchase. They currently have a coupon for 10% off. The code is PROMO.





I do not know about the wrinkle serums, but i have heard that they work very well.
Reply:SOmeone tried to sell me that stuff, making it sound like its holy.


THey told me all the rare minerals found in the dead sea. I was think some of those rare minerals were Mercury and other heavy metals. They have found that salt lakes all contain heavy amount of toxic chemicals. THey are kind of a sink hole for the poisons of the earth. That is why the government is warning about letting these lakes dry up. If they dry the wind would kick up the dust containing these chemicals and we would end up breathing it. I wouldn't want that on my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment